Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Wedding Looms



The Internet is a weird and wonderful thing. It opens up a whole new world. A world that you may never have come across if you hadn’t ever used it.

I was having a major stress yesterday. I wanted to order some stuff for Tom, and nowhere had it in stock. Plus we had some window cleaners come to our house and they trampled over my garden. My FIRST EVER attempt at any kind of gardening. I was so upset. It was enough to tip me over the edge. There have been tears the last two days because I’m so nervous, but none today thank goodness. But the first person I talked to about it was someone I’ve never met, but I am proud to call a good friend. A friend I wouldn’t have made if it weren’t for the blogosphere. She's been great. I just wished she lived this side of the pond!

I invited Sarah to my hen night. I wasn’t going to, but I thought I’d offer an olive branch. At first she said yes. Now she’s not sure. I wish I hadn’t bothered. She’s not coming to my wedding and now she might not even be at my hen night yet she has the audacity to call herself my friend. You know what though? I’m not even that bothered that she won’t be there. It’s not like I wanted to invite her. I only did it to be polite.

We had to start taking our Malaria tablets yesterday. I woke up this morning with one hell of a headache and then I was sick.

I can’t believe it’s my last two days at Warwick and then that’s it. I’m off work for 3 weeks. They bought me a photo frame and a bottle of Cava as a thank you. My work guys got me some vouchers and a bottle of something.

We’ve got some of Tom’s friends coming over tomorrow night to bring us a present and the cards are already starting to pile in. It’s really happening. A whole year since we booked it and suddenly its here!

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:37 pm, June 14, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

Ditto!!!!!

 
At 8:51 am, June 15, 2006, Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon said...

I suppose it's easy to say but I hope you are able to enjoy things, you sound pretty stressed. Having never got married I wouldn't know what it's like. Hope to one day.

Take care

 
At 4:13 pm, June 15, 2006, Blogger zuzula said...

IT'S ALL SO EXCITING! oops - sorry about the caps but i think they work anyway. have a fabulous wedding - looking forward to hearing all about it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home