Monday, May 15, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

It's raining. It's Monday. My brothers wedding is on Friday. What are the chances of the rain stopping before then and us having some decent weather?

It's 6 weeks today until I get married. Th lady in the shop DID pin my dress the other day. So she reckons it'll be back within 2 weeks and then I should go in and try it on again to make sure it fits properly. That means I absolutely must not lose or put on any weight in the next 6 weeks. She also showed me how I should pack my dress and what to do with it when we get over there. She was very helpful. All I have to do now is figure out what to do with my hair.

I'm in a quandry as to what to do. Obviously, we're going to have photo's of our wedding day. You guys have shared the excitement and seen it happen. However, this blog is supposed to be anonymous, yet I want to share my photo's with you. Hmmm, what to do?

9 Comments:

At 2:34 pm, May 15, 2006, Blogger serendipity said...

The rain is doing my head in! If you come over, make sure you bring your waterproofs and an umbrella!

 
At 2:48 pm, May 15, 2006, Blogger Sven said...

Pixellate!! Granted, it might make you look like a bride on Crimewatch, but anonymity will be preserved. Either that, or glue some confetti to the camera lens...

 
At 4:19 pm, May 15, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

Of course you have to post pics. I would be so sad if you didn't. Hope the rain stops!!

 
At 7:54 pm, May 15, 2006, Blogger Envoy-ette said...

You can always to a "hair shot"! For fun, you can put someone's other face under it! (see The Head blog) Oh yeah, one more thing, have your hair done once BEFORE the way you are thinking of having it done on your wedding day, encase it's not what you expected...you will time to pick something else. (I wish I had!)

 
At 8:50 pm, May 15, 2006, Blogger serendipity said...

I am going to post some pics, just not sure how yet.

It's a good idea about having a practice run with my hair, only problem is though, we're getting married abroad, so might not be that easy.

 
At 10:26 pm, May 16, 2006, Blogger Raehan said...

I'd love to see the dress.

I can't show photos either. It's so tempting sometimes....

 
At 12:03 am, May 20, 2006, Blogger M said...

I lost weight before we got married too. In my case, a pleasant side effect.

You could always have "Tom" put someoneelses face in place.

Is your dress strapless, what kind of neckline does it have? That could determine the hair-do. Is your hair long or short?

 
At 6:02 pm, May 22, 2006, Blogger serendipity said...

I can't really say too much about my dress on here coz Tom doesn't want to know anything about it until the day.

My hair is shoulder length and I've got something to wear in it, so it needs to be up.

Alls I will say about my dress is that it is very different!!

 
At 2:24 pm, May 25, 2006, Blogger M said...

Ah, that's so nice. :-) He wants to be suprised.

Have done any practise runs at a salon yet?

I'm singing for a wedding on June 9 and I'm trying to figure out the hair too. I'm cheap though, I don't want to spend $45 and up for a "do" that'll only last two hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home