Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Should Have Known...

After all that worrying, my sister didn't turn up on Wednesday night anyway. Dad had spent the afternoon trying to call her, but she wasn't answering, so he left messages, which weren't returned. So he turned up there, and she was in. She said she wasn't going to come because she didn’t want everybody staring at her. As if the world revolves around her anyway. This week is about my brother and his wedding. No one else. Instead, she reckons she’s going to come on Saturday and bring her grandson with her. So at long last my mum gets to meet her 2 month old great grandson. About time. Lets see shall we?!

The Italians are over at the moment. They consist of my uncle (my dads brother) and my cousin (my mum’s nephew). It is VERY loud at my mum and dads house at the moment. Trying to get someone’s attention is pointless. The wedding is tomorrow at 12.30. The weather isn’t looking promising. Forecast says showers and wind. It was lovely and sunny today for a while. I went to get my hair done. It was looking all lovely. Then as soon as I walked out, the heavens opened and I was about 10 minutes away from my car. I was wearing a white top, which was see through by the time I got to my car and my lovely hair wasn’t so lovely anymore. I was not a happy bunny.

I had a job interview today. Don’t want to say too much about it just yet, but I think it went well. They want to see me again next week anyway.

Right, I need to go. I have a wedding tomorrow to prepare for. Fingers crossed for the weather.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 pm, May 19, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

Fingers are crossed. Hope every thing works out with the weather and with your sister. Have a great weekend.

 
At 12:06 am, May 20, 2006, Blogger M said...

God's blessings on everything! You've got your hands full, ma dear!

 
At 3:07 am, May 20, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

Hope you had fun at the wedding and it didn't rain!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home