Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Beauty Therapy

Our tickets arrived at the end of last week. That means it's all official and in 2 weeks and 6 days, we will be flying off to the Caribbean! YIPEE!!

Last weekend I bought the last of my holiday clothes and my wedding make-up. This weekend is –hopefully- my last dress fitting! I have booked my pre-holiday bikini wax and eyebrow shape, but the beautician lady was a tad pushy and now I’m going in for a slimming treatment on Friday. All of this was done over the phone. I could have been a size 6 for all she knew and yet she was talking me into a slimming treatment. Oh well, lets hope it works.

I am so tired at the moment it’s untrue. All I want to do is sleep!

Did anyone see LOST last night? I knew Shannon was going to die, but that’s not how I read it was going to happen. It all happened a bit quickly really.

I tell you what; ITV and Channel 4 should have really conferred with one another. I’m trying to watch Celebrity X Factor (GO MOYLES!!!) and Big Brother, yet they’re on at the same time. Which results in me channel hopping. Tom is not impressed!

I don’t know how I’m going to survive 2 weeks without Big Brother!!

4 Comments:

At 7:18 pm, May 31, 2006, Blogger dormerportal said...

I have a really good solution to the problem of everything being on at the same time - turn the TV off and don't watch anything. Problem solved! Then you've miraculously got time to have a nice leisurely bath, or read a book or even get a bit smoochy if you feel that way inclined.

 
At 8:29 pm, May 31, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

It sounds like your going to have so much fun. I don't know what size you are but I'm thinking you are going to look fabulous regardless of the slimming treatment.

 
At 8:46 am, June 01, 2006, Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Hope you get some kip between programmes! :>)

 
At 4:51 pm, June 03, 2006, Blogger M said...

The Carribean is so beautiful, I don't think you'll miss your shows much. Have some fun for us!!! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home