Monday, June 12, 2006

Nervous Wreck

The nerves have finally hit me. I woke up this morning with a really nervous feeling. Maybe because its my last week of work before I get married.

I feel so unprepared. I’ve been babbling like a mad woman all day.

I’ve got my hen night organised. Nothing major, just going out to a restaurant and maybe a few drinks after. I didn’t fancy the typical, rowdy, drunken night. Plus, my bridesmaid is only 15 (granted – she could pass for 18) and I couldn’t have my hen night without her there. Jack is going to be an honorary hen. Tom and I had to have our stag and hen nights on different nights; otherwise Jack couldn’t go to both. I know he’s male and shouldn’t be on a hen night anyway, but he’s my best friend and has known me longer than Tom has, so it wouldn’t feel right not having him there.

I am a little bit disappointed coz I’ve had quite a few say they couldn’t make it because they already had plans, so there isn’t actually going to be that many of us there. Which is one reason I didn’t want a hen night at all. I’m quite tempted to cancel and just not bother. So if any girlies are going to be in the Alcester area on Saturday night at round about 8pm, drop me a line, lol!

I did race for life yesterday. The weather was so hot I now have strap marks. I REALLY could’ve done without that. It’s not a good look and I’m going to look ridiculous in my wedding dress if they don’t fade.

I have bought myself a bridal magazine today so I can look at some hairstyles. I know, I’ve left that quite late haven’t I? Oh well. There’s a salon at the hotel, so I will take a picture there with me and maybe have a practice run.

I fly out a week tomorrow, so I will most likely blog again before.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 pm, June 12, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

I wish I was going to your hen night! It sounds like so much fun. Have fun even if a lot of people won't be there. That can be just as fun.

 
At 9:33 pm, June 12, 2006, Blogger serendipity said...

Well I think you should get on a plane and come join us!

 
At 5:38 pm, June 13, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

Oh my God, you don't even know how much I wish I could. If I had the money, time and a nanny I so would!

 
At 3:36 am, June 15, 2006, Blogger Raehan said...

Have fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home