Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Under the Sea

Well, after the positive response I got after my wedding pictures, I decided to put some other pics up. So here are some Scuba Diving pics.

Deep Blue Sea

Scuba

And some Dolphin pics

Me with dolphins

Dancing with Dolphins

It's been my first week back at work this week. Talk about a drag. It's weird being there. I haven't been at my base for a few months because I was in Warwick, now I'm there this week and next and then I'm off to Dudley for at least 3 months. I'm going over to meet them all tomorrow. My boss is coming with me. I have no idea why. Well I do, she just wants to get her face known. It's not like she actually cares about me or anything.

Urgh, and I've got my first smear test booked for next week. Can't say I'm looking forward to it!!

6 Comments:

At 11:40 pm, July 12, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

yucky smears... women have it soooo rough! A tip for the appointment though... relax easier said than done.

 
At 11:45 pm, July 12, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

You gotta read this my friend Amanda wrote this when she moved to england and had to get a smear done... it's hillarious
http://guitarangel1979.blogspot.com/2004/12/undignified-position.html

 
At 1:46 pm, July 13, 2006, Blogger M said...

Wow! Swimming with the dolphins. That must have been amazing! You guys went to Cozumel, right? How did you like it?

Smear test? Is that the same as a pap smear to test for cervical and ovarian cancer? I hate those, never fun. Useful though. Gotta stay healthy.

Blessings to you!!

 
At 4:35 pm, July 13, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

That looks like so much fun. I am very envious. I'm glad you had such a good time.

 
At 2:08 pm, July 15, 2006, Blogger Sven said...

Congratulations on the wedding! Nice dress and an amazing holiday by the looks of it!

As for the smear, you think women havce it rough!? Do you know how they test for STIs on men? There's scraping involved and it's NOT pleasant...

 
At 2:27 pm, July 17, 2006, Blogger Envoy-ette said...

Love the pictures! What a great day that must have been!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home