Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Holiday

I have had the most amazing two weeks.

I didn’t want it to end. To say it was the holiday of a lifetime is not exaggerating. I don’t even know where to begin.

We got there on the Tuesday afternoon and boy was it hot! The Wednesday was just spent lounging around the pool and finding our bearings. On Thursday we experienced our first (of many) Caribbean storms. It stormed every day at around about 3pm. Our wedding was booked for the Monday at 3.10 pm. Needless to say we were a tad worried.

Somebody was on our side, because the Monday was the first day we didn’t get storms.

On the Thursday it was my birthday, we had a trip to Ocean World planned. I’ve always wanted to swim with dolphins, and on my 25th birthday, that wish came true. It was truly amazing.

Tom’s dad got us an extra special gift while we were out there. Something we weren’t expecting. He paid for us to go SCUBA diving. Again, something amazing that I never dreamed I’d do.

OK, so you want photo's?

As you know, I was a little dubious as to whether to put any on or not, but it would be a bit unfair if I didn't, so here you go....

This is me on the balcony, before the wedding
On the Balcony

This is still in the room

Posing

This was when I arrived at the "altar"
Hello

Signing the Register
Signing the Register
Wedding Rings

Wedding Rings
And this was the last photo of the day
The last photo of the day

Yes, my dress was RED!!!

What do you think?

9 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, July 05, 2006, Blogger Raehan said...

I LOVE that your dress was red.

You are beautiful!

 
At 11:58 pm, July 05, 2006, Blogger Andi said...

Your dress is very pretty. I like you hair also....the feathers and whatever else in the back.

 
At 1:05 am, July 06, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:06 am, July 06, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

Hey sweetie! I am sooooo glad you are back home I have missed you!!! You looked gorgeous and the mr. is quite a cutie pie !!!

 
At 2:32 am, July 06, 2006, Blogger M said...

Darling! You are phenominally beautiful!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the RED Wedding Dress!!! It doesn't hurt that you look like a godess in it. I'm so glad that everything was wonderful. I'm so happy for you!! & "Tom", of course!

 
At 10:13 am, July 06, 2006, Blogger zuzula said...

fabulous! darling you look amazing. and I LOVE the dress. Congratulations :)

 
At 5:33 pm, July 06, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

I think you are beautiful. The dress is perfect!!! I am so jealous. What fun!

 
At 9:53 am, July 10, 2006, Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Congratulatiosn to you both- you look stunning!

 
At 2:36 pm, July 17, 2006, Blogger Envoy-ette said...

What a beautiful wedding dress! But since you've had 12 comments on THAT...(red rocks!)....I will comment on your HANDS! Love your nails! Elegant & good taste! Perfect choice for the day and the dress! You are STUNNING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home