Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Road to Hell

Right, so I'm in a training room, all set to do my training. I have 8 computers, but 10 students. You do the math. Maths isn't my strong point, but even I know that's too many of one and not enough of the other. So they had to double up. Not the best thing to do. Especially when they're a loud group anyway and the room is pokey, small and stuffy.

Then halfway through the morning, all the computers crash. I log them all back in. Twenty minutes later, they crash again. I log them all back in. Two minutes later, they're all out again. My delegates ended up having a one and a half hour lunch break and went to the pub. The afternoon session went ok and they all left.

My journey home was a nightmare. A 45 minute journey took me nearly 2 hours because some lorry had broken down on an island. It was hot in my car and I don't have air con.

It's my time of the month, I have a headache, and I have cramps.

I'm off to watch Desperate Housewives

2 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, May 11, 2006, Blogger Envoy-ette said...

Don't forget a stiff drink.

 
At 3:21 pm, May 11, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

Ugh, I know what you mean. I had a PMS-y day yesterday. I thought I was going to freak out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home