Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not Enough Hours in the Day

49 sleeps to go until I'm on a plane heading off to the Caribbean! Anybody would think I was excited or something silly like that!

This weekend was spent at Jack’s helping him decorate his flat. He’s planning on moving over near us so just wants to get his place fit to sell. I’m SO tired it’s untrue!

It’s my brothers’ fiancée’s hen night this weekend; think it’s just going to be a quiet one. I can’t believe my brother is getting married in just over 2 weeks. I’m so pleased for him. He deserves to be happy, and the girl he’s marrying is lovely! My uncle from Italy arrives 2 weeks today. I have my haircut and dentist appointment booked for 2 weeks tomorrow. I don’t have much time left to get a tan and I want to try and get a pedicure. So much to do, so little time!

It works out that the guy who’s going to be my brothers’ best man has broken his foot. He isn’t in plaster, but he certainly won’t be able to run round on the wedding day sorting things out. Lets just hope it all runs smoothly.

My beloved Sony Ericsson K750i is dying. It needs to be sent off for repair. They won’t provide me with a replacement so I hope it will come back quickly. It also means I have to faff about with removing my numbers. Tom reckons we can synchronize my phone with the pc and back everything up. I hope so.

We have a double-glazing sales man coming round tonight. Tom and me are hedging bets as to how long he’s going to stay. Any longer than an hour and he will be asked to leave. We only want a new front door, but no doubt he will try to sell us windows too. He was supposed to come last Wednesday but didn’t turn up because apparently, he got lost and wrote down Tom’s number wrong. The fact that they called Tom earlier that day to book the appointment was irrelevant!

Did I mention we fly out in 7 weeks?

2 Comments:

At 5:19 pm, May 02, 2006, Blogger The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Tis all go isn't it :>)

Hope the saleman doesn't overstay his welcom :>

 
At 5:40 pm, May 02, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

Agh! Crazy, don't worry you'll get through it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home