Friday, May 05, 2006

Impatience is NOT a Virtue

Some people should not be allowed to use a computer. Simple as.

I’m usually really patient with my students, but today I’m finding it difficult. Don’t get me wrong, my group are lovely, but I do have a particularly difficult lady. She’s not very good at using a computer, she’s not very good at retaining information and she’s awful at listening to me. One of those I can cope with, all of them and you have an inpatient trainer.

I also have a group of 3 who keep chatting over me. Now I don’t mind people having a chat, but if I’m talking to the group, trying to explain something, I expect the group to listen to me and not carry on their chat about what they were doing last night.

I think my patience is so low today because I’m tired. But also frustrated. Tom and I have both been so tired and so busy this week that neither of us has had the energy to, well, you know. We were also at Jack’s last weekend, so it’s been a total of a week and I’m getting tetchy!! I’m not used to it being this long.

On a higher note, last night, Tom and I went to the cinema to see Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown. If you haven't already seen it, then you should, it was brilliant! Next film on my list to go see is Confetti!

46 sleeps to go!!

3 Comments:

At 4:21 pm, May 05, 2006, Blogger Trista said...

I work with several attorneys who are absolutely computer illiterate. Its frustrating. In today's society, you have to know how to work with computers, so I'm not sure why they're so resistant to change.

I loved Ice Age 2. Definitely worth seeing in theaters.

 
At 5:15 pm, May 05, 2006, Blogger M said...

The hubby took the boy and hubby's mom to see Ice Age 2. They liked it as well. I can't believe that you have little over a month till your wedding. Things must be getting super busy!

 
At 7:33 pm, May 05, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

I know what you mean about going to long without 'you know'. That is very stressful. I hope you get some soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home