Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Late Nights and LOST

I’ve somehow managed to hurt my back. And no, not in the way you’re thinking of. I had a coughing fit last night, a mix of the weather and my asthma I think, but afterwards, my back was really sore. Lower back, right hand side. I have a bit of a twisted pelvis – yes I’m strange, but I thought that if I went to bed, I’d wake up this morning and it’d be gone. No chance.

So today I have taken the following drugs:

  • My contraceptive pill
  • My vitamins for healthy hair skin and nails
  • 2 anadin ibuprofen tablets
  • 2 pro plus tablets
  • 2 more anadin ibuprofen tablets

    The pro plus was just because I was feeling so tired this morning. We’ve had a couple of late nights recently and they are starting to take their toll.

    Talking of late nights, last night was one of them. The second series of “LOST” started. Can someone tell me what the hell is going on there? So many questions. Who ARE the others? And what the hell is Locke on? Why is Desmond in the hatch? Can’t someone just go and rescue them and put an end to my misery. I’m enthralled in it, yet somewhat annoyed!!

    48 sleeps to go!!

  • 3 Comments:

    At 3:39 pm, May 03, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

    I love that show, but we haven't started watching season 2 yet. I can't wait to start. I hope I don't get annoyed with it, but I probably will. Oh well. Hope your back feels better.

     
    At 5:59 pm, May 03, 2006, Blogger Raehan said...

    I hope your back feels better soon.

    I haven't gotten around to watching Lost yet, so I can't help you there.

     
    At 11:31 pm, May 03, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

    Grey's Anatomy....not LOST!!! *wink wink*

    Try some ice on your back... most people think heat... when infact that is the worst thing.. I worked at a chiropractic office so I know...lol

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home