Friday, April 28, 2006

Who Am I?

I stole this from Raehan

I AM: just a girl. I am a friend, a sister, a daughter, an aunty but best of all, I’m someone’s other half.

I WANT: a family of my own. A nice house, a comfortable financial situation. A happy marriage
and a new kitchen

I WISH: I could fast forward into the future 5 years to see what I’ll be doing, where I’m living and what my kids are like. I wish I could’ve seen Take That in concert

I HATE: being used and lied to, especially by people that claim to be my friends. I hate my kitchen. I hate the fact that we have an ants nest in our garden.

I MISS: having a girly friend to confide in. I miss my old job and the people I used to work with. I miss being a dental nurse.

I FEAR: that my endometriosis will come back and that I won’t be able to have children. That would totally and utterly destroy me

I HEAR: footsteps in the corridor and the kettle boiling.

I WONDER: what the Dominican republic will be like and I wonder if Tom will like my wedding dress. I know my mum doesn’t. I wonder whether my sister will at least come to my mum and dads house when my uncle and cousin from Italy come to visit. She hasn’t seen them in about 15 years, maybe even longer.

I REGRET: my fiance not being my “first”. I regret choosing the wrong friends. I regret my past relationships, however, had I not made those mistakes, I wouldn’t be who I am now.

I AM NOT: a morning person. I’m best left to my own devices until I’ve had a cup of coffee. I am not good at trusting people.

I DANCE: when I'm on a night out and I am tipsy

I SING: in my car, in the kitchen, in the living room, in kareoke bars. I used to be in a band and sing at weddings!!

I CRY: when I get overly worried about something or when someone has hurt me. I cry when I’m watching something soppy on tv. I cry when I’m hormonal or over tired!

I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time. In fact, very rarely am I on time

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: my future

I WRITE: because I get bored and it’s good to have something to do. Plus, we all need a place to vent!

I CONFUSE: easily!! I get confused with mortgages and anything technical.

I NEED: to get some colour before my brothers wedding. Sunbeds all the way!

I SHOULD: tidy up more but it’s so time consuming and there’s far more better things I could be doing with my time

I START: rambling when I get nervous. I talk and talk and talk!

I FINISH: each day with a hug and an “I love you” from Tom

I TAG: Texas Lass, Nikki-Ann and She of the Handbag

4 Comments:

At 3:09 pm, April 28, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

I already told you I would be your girly friend. Sheesh! ;)

I hate ants too. Every spring they pop up and are all over our porch and sometimes our kitchen. Blech!

 
At 6:46 pm, May 01, 2006, Blogger M said...

Love this list! I sing all the time and at weddings too! :-D

 
At 3:24 pm, May 02, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

That was nice. Funny the things we learn along the way...

 
At 6:02 pm, May 03, 2006, Blogger Raehan said...

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get over here. You sound lovely.

Five years will go by in no time....and I'm sure you have a wonderful future ahead of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home