Friday, April 21, 2006

Getting to Know me

Here are a few superficial details about me.

5 Things in my fridge
1. Milk
2. Eggs
3. Salady Stuff
4. Cheese
5. Lemonade

In My Closet
1. Lots of shoes
2.A brown gypsy skirt
3. Black Trousers
4. White Shirt
5. Decorating Clothes

in my handbag
1. my purse
2. My Diary
3. Hairbrush
4. Proplus
5. My work ID badge

in my car
1. Sunglasses
2. Bluetooth headset
3. Plates to give back to my mum when I see her
4. A car park pass for work
5. Various CD’s

in my DVD Collection
1. Every series of Friends
2. Beaches
3. Notting Hill
4. City of Angels
5. Bruce Almighty

I tag . .
no one. But let me know if you play.

3 Comments:

At 5:01 pm, April 21, 2006, Blogger Veronika said...

I might play later.
I am so jealous of you to have every series of Friends! Hope the plates don't chip before you can return them-

 
At 7:36 pm, April 21, 2006, Blogger M said...

I'll have to do this. Very nice. I love Beaches. Makes me cry every time.

 
At 7:53 pm, April 21, 2006, Blogger M said...

Tis done. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home