Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sorry.......

I've been crap with my posting I know. PC has been in bits for the last few weeks but it all seems to be up and running now.

Two major bits of news.

Firstly - We have bought a new car. We haven't actually got it yet, but hopefully we will next week. Its a Volkswagen Golf GT TDi. It's lovely!!

Secondly - I have booked my recording studio time. I'm going on August 12th and I'm spending 5 hours in the studio recording 5 songs onto a CD. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

7 Comments:

At 8:48 pm, August 02, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

Oh my God, that sounds so awesome. How fun for you. On both accounts.

 
At 11:22 pm, August 02, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

YEa!!!! You are back up and running!!!

 
At 12:30 am, August 03, 2006, Blogger M said...

I'd love to get back into the studio again. Are your songs originals or covers? How long have you been singing? I'm all a-twitter!

 
At 5:50 pm, August 04, 2006, Blogger serendipity said...

I'm doing covers. I used to sing in a band, and for one reason and another, it all fell apart.

Lass - I have a Manager, Tour Bus Driver, makeup artist and fansite creator all sorted, but I don't have backing singers. Consider yourself hired!!

 
At 8:07 am, August 06, 2006, Blogger Steve House said...

wow good news all over

 
At 5:24 am, August 07, 2006, Blogger M said...

Me too??? I can carry a tune AND harmonize. I promise my Texas accent doesn't come through the singing! :-D

 
At 4:02 pm, August 07, 2006, Blogger Envoy-ette said...

So glad you were able to post...considering your new adventure and being a newlywed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home