Thursday, August 17, 2006

When Will I Be Famous.........?

I've made the mistake of telling my boss and a fellow trainer at the new place that I have a blog. They have made it their mission to find it, so, just in case they do, this is for them: “Bugger off and leave my blog alone!!”

In all seriousness, I'm not that fussed, it's just fun to keep them on their toes. And they both enjoy a challenge.

The recording studio was great fun. I had Tom and Jack there to support me which was nice. I was so nervous when I did my first song, but I did eventually relax. I have a disc with my name and picture on it. Only thing is, I'm not really sure what to do with the CD now. I know I'm not good enough to make it, but at the same time, would I be wasting an opportunity if I didn't try? And if I do try, who should I be trying with?

And yes, we did get the car in time!!

The house is a mess at the moment. I'm hating it. OK, hate is a strong word, but I just wish that it was a home, not just a house. We've been here six months now, and there is no excuse, we're both lazy and things just don't get done. It's starting to get to me.

However, the curtains did get put up in our bedroom this week, so here is a picture especially for Ladybird!!



I think they go quite well!

I'm now off to the shops to spend my Next vouchers that I got for my birthday, and in an effort to be nice, Tom has said we're eating out! Score!!

When I'm famous, I'll never have to cook!

If only......

6 Comments:

At 9:27 pm, August 17, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

Love the curtains!!!!! Even more I love what they are hanging on! The curtain rod goes perfect with my decor in our room!!! Thanks for the pic!!!

 
At 9:39 am, August 18, 2006, Blogger Sven said...

You have a CD! That's exciting! My writing tutor always says that once it's done, get rid of it, or you might as well not have done it at all. Well, she's not as blunt as that, but I think you get hte gist of it. My point is, nothing will happen if you don't give it a shot. Perhaps you should send it off to someone who arranges gigs in your sort of music asking if you could play there.

 
At 9:39 am, August 18, 2006, Blogger Sven said...

Oh, nice curtains by the way.

 
At 3:00 pm, August 18, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

I'm glad the recording studio thing went so well. When your famous will you still remember your blogger friends?

 
At 2:09 am, August 22, 2006, Blogger M said...

Make and send out copies of your cd and singing resume to the talent agents.

You never know until you try. *she says as she hides her own talent under a bushell.*

 
At 3:58 am, August 23, 2006, Blogger Valerene said...

you made a demo cd??? i want one too! but i can't seem to find the poeple to play for me. sigh. or maybe i don't look for them hard enough. quick quick send it to a recording company or upload your songs on myspace dearie :) and give me your url for myspace so that i can add you :) and listen to your songs.

good luck with the demo cd and the curtains are very homey...warm fuzzy feeling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home