Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Pain

I don't know what I've done, but it HURTS!!

My lower back, right hand side. I woke up with it this morning. I don't think I did anything yesterday to spark it off, maybe I slept funny. But it bloody hurts!!

So, Pete won Big Brother on Friday. I must say, I'm really glad it was him. I just hope he sees sense and runs far far away from Nicky.

Our new sofa is being delivered Tuesday. We found out yesterday. Any time between 9am and 5pm. Crap isn't it? One of us now has to try and organise a day off at short notice. Otherwise try and get someone to sit in all day for us. It sucks.

The X-Factor started last night. I don't usually watch it, my reality tv shows tend to be Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here. Last night though, we were at my parents and they love things like that, so we started watching.

People ask me why I don't go and audition for something like that. The truth is, I know I'd be turned away. I know I'm better than people that were there, I mean, some of them were just god awful. It surprises me that their friends and family let them believe they're good enough to audition. On the other hand though, there were a few that were absolutely amazing and I know I just don't compare.

There ends my dream.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 pm, August 21, 2006, Blogger Jolynn said...

I would watch you! Sorry about your back. that happens to me all the time. I think it's because I turned thirty. Anyway, if you can think of ideas on how to make our exchanges let me know. :)

 
At 1:04 am, August 22, 2006, Blogger AndieB said...

Umm....1 word.... PICS!!!

 
At 2:12 am, August 22, 2006, Blogger M said...

Could the pain be from the gym?


What songs did you record on your cd?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home